- 6 candy canes, finely chopped (about 1/3 cup), divided
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) brick cream cheese, softened
- 36 OREO Cookies, finely crushed
- 4 pkg. (4 oz. each) semi-sweet baking chocolate, melted
- Step 1: Reserve 1 Tbsp. chopped candy. Mix remaining candy with cream cheese and cookie crumbs until well blended.
- Step 2: Shape into 48 (1-inch) balls. Freeze 10 min. Dip balls in melted chocolate; place in single layer in shallow waxed paper-lined pan. Sprinkle with reserved candy.
- Step 3: Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.