You can substitute mini marshmallows for espresso beans.
- 6 whole graham crackers
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate morsels
- ⅔ cup pecan halves, toasted
- ¼ cup chocolate-covered espresso beans
- Step 1Place 3 whole graham crackers in a zip-top plastic freezer bag, and roll with a rolling pin until finely crushed. Spoon crushed graham crackers by level 1/2 teaspoonfuls 1 inch apart onto a parchment paper-lined baking sheet; flatten into 1-inch rounds. Break remaining crackers into 1/2-inch pieces.
- Step 2: Microwave chocolate morsels in a microwave-safe bowl at HIGH 30 seconds; stir. Microwave 10 to 20 more seconds or until melted and smooth, stirring at 10-second intervals.
- Step 3: Spoon melted chocolate into a large zip-top plastic freezer bag. Snip 1 corner of bag to make a small hole. Pipe chocolate over each graham cracker round.
- Step 4: Working quickly, press 1 (1/2-inch) graham cracker piece, 1 toasted pecan, and 1 espresso bean onto each chocolate round. Chill 15 minutes. Store in an airtight container at room temperature up to 1 week.
To transfer chocolate into zip-top plastic freezer bag, nestle corner of bag in a 1-cup measuring cup and scrape melted chocolate into the opened bag, pooling it in the corner that is nestled in the measuring cup.